- The Vineyard Artisan Festivals
- Rainy Day, Vineyard Haven
- Featherstone Center for the Arts
- The All Island Art Show on Martha’s Vineyard
- The Louisa Gould Gallery
- Magnetic North, Vineyard Haven
- Martha’s Vineyard Film Festival
The artist (and cat) behind the paper art seen here.
Taylor creates what she calls "dimensional illustrations" by cutting up each piece of paper and carefully placing them to create final illustrations that are framed in deep shadowboxes.
Oh yeah, and everything's done by hand!
Living on the island of Martha's Vineyard, there is no shortage of inspiration to be found. With beautiful walking trails, beaches, and grasslands it's no wonder she is deeply inspired by nature and the magical splendor it can hold.
She currently works in her home-studio with her helper and muse Vinci ("Prince of Cats") by her side, making new paper illustrations to the sound of the ferry coming in.
Check out her "Contact" page to see how to get and keep and touch with her yourself!